June Reads


The month of June FLEW by and I can't even believe it. Part of why it went so fast is obviously because I was a very busy bee, reading every chance I had! And I read some GOOD books this month. So grateful to the publishers who sent me copies of a few of these and for authors who write such moving and wonderful stories. I'm still working on getting reviews up of each, but here's the rundown as far as Goodreads ratings go!

The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo: 4 Stars
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid: 5 Stars
The History of Bees by Maja Lunde: 4 Stars
White Bodies by Jane Robins: 4 Stars
The Stars are Fire by Anita Shreve: 4 Stars
Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi: 5 Stars
All Over the Place by Geraldine DeRuiter: 5 Stars
The Lost Letter by Jillian Cantor: 4 Stars
What We Lose by Zinzi Clemmons: 4 Stars
Things That Happened Before the Earthquake by Chiara Barzini: 3.5 Stars
GONE by Min Kym: 4 Stars
The Weight of Lies by Emily Carpenter: 4 Stars
The Grip of It by Jac Jemc: 4 Stars


And there you have it! So many good ones. The History of Bees, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Homegoing, All Over the Place...just a few of my favorites! Its hard to pick just one.

Check out my Goodreads profile for more reviews and summaries of each book.

Happy weekend!
xoR

Comments

Popular Posts