June New Releases!


June has been good to all of us book lovers! I am so excited for each and every one of these books. And there are quite a few more that I haven't had a chance to pick up yet that Im looking forward to reading as well!

PRH kindly sent me The Little French Bistro by Nina George. I haven't read The Little Paris Bookshop (yet! its on my shelf!) but am excited to read both back to back.

The One That Got Away by Leigh Himes is now available in paperback and oh my goodness I adore that cover! So chic! I loved the movie Sliding Doors with Gwyneth Paltrow forever ago and this sounds somewhat similar.

The Lost Letter by Jillian Cantor is one thats been on my TBR list for ages! I've been anxiously awaiting its release and was thrilled when Riverhead Books kindly sent me an a copy! Historical fiction is my absolute favorite genre.

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid is one of those books that I think EVERYONE has been anticipating! I recently discovered Taylor Jenkins Reid over the winter and fell in love with her way of storytelling. I have no doubt Evelyn Hugo will not disappoint! Was excited to win this ARC from Andrea Dunlop on her IG page!

Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan was sent to me by Scribner and I so interested in the story line! Any book about books or bookshops makes me swoon and this sounds like the perfect thriller as well, combing the two.

There are quite a few other releases I'm looking forward to reading, such as Julia Glass's A House Among The Trees.

Happy Reading!
xo, R.

Comments

Popular Posts