It's July! Let's read together!


Do you ever have one of those moments where you stop and look at the books on your shelf and just feel really melancholy about it all? Like, you start thinking about all the books you have and want to read and how many years that may take and that doesn't even begin to include the ones that haven't even been written yet!!?? Oh gosh. It's enough to make a true book lover just die of anxiety. 

July is no exception to this, there are SO many great books being released this summer. I've put together a list of what I'm looking forward to reading and I'm sure there will be more that I sneak in. June was a great month when it comes to how many books I was able to finish (thank you pregnancy insomnia!) and I'm looking forward to reading the ones pictured this month! 
1. The People We Hate at the Wedding by Grant Grinder: Because there are SO many weddings in the summer and sometimes its good to just be a little grumpy about it all.

2. See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt: A historical fiction account of the Lizzie Borden mystery!

3. A French Wedding by Hannah Tunnicliffe: Already finished this one! See review in previous post!

4. The Garden of Small Beginnings by Abbi Waxman: Perfect summer read, about a woman finding her way back to herself through a garden. Cannot wait to read this one!

5. The Salt House by Lisa Duffy: A bit heavier, I may save this one for when I'm ready to deal with some harder topics.

6. The Goddesses by Swan Huntley: Halfway through this one, already can promise you its worth reading. And moving to Hawaii!

7. Saints for All Occasions by J. Courtney Sullivan: Ive been SO excited for this one! A story of two sisters over the span of decades....love J. Courtney Sullivan's writing.



Comments

Popular Posts