Ghosted by Rosie Walsh

Thank you to the publisher for my copy. All opinions are my own. 

This was a great beach or pool read! One that once I got into it, I couldn't stop reading. But fair warning: I found the first 1/4 to 1/2 of the book hard to get into. There wasn’t a lot of action and the mystery sort of felt like drama from a girlfriend....the kind that you know isn’t as big of a deal as they think but you listen to it anyway because you are a good friend. BUT THEN. But then the pace picked up, narrative switched around, more clues were revealed and I NEEDED to know what was happening. Who was who and why and all those things. By the end my romantic heart was twisted in knots and I’ll be honest, the last few pages made me tear up.

I recommend this! With the warning that it is slow to start. But also with the promise that the ending is worth it! And when you finish, let’s talk about it

Comments

Popular Posts