School for Psychics by K.C. Archer

I'd like to thank Simon Books for my advance copy of School for Psychics by K.C. Archer!

Lately Ive felt like a lot of my reading has been a bit on the heavy side. Sometimes that comes with the territory, since historical fiction is my favorite genre, but after a few books I often times need to give my emotions bit of a break! Finding the perfect easy story to escape into is such a breath of fresh air. 

School for Psychics by K. C. Archer was just that book for me last week! I picked it up at the recommendation from Dana at Simon and Schuster. Instantly, the main character and quick paced story line had me hooked. I read this one easily in about three days and will definitely pick up the next book in the series. I found the plot interesting and it kept me guessing at times, although certain aspects of the story were predictable. I didn't find myself particularly invested in the main character but she was likable enough that I was rooting for her in the end.  

If you enjoy a quick, fast paced read with a cast of characters who may or may not be who they seem, this is your book! 

You can read more about School for Psychics by K. C. Archer here

Comments

Popular Posts